SNAP SQUAD TERMS & CONDITIONS
These services are provided by Snap Squad, a division of Snap Squad Visual Marketing Inc., which is registered in Alberta, Canada. Please send all correspondence to Snap Squad, PO Box 68191, Crowfoot PO, T3G 3N8, Calgary, AB. Tel: +1-403-970-7627
2. If you do not accept these Terms please do not access and / or use the Services.
3. Snap Squad Visual Marketing Inc. may update these Terms at any time. Please review the Terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes. Your continued access to and / or use of our Services after changes have been made to the Terms indicates your agreement to be legally bound by the updated and / or amended Terms.
USE OF OUR SERVICES
4. You agree to use our Work for lawful purposes only and in any way that does not infringe the rights of or restrict or inhibit any person's use
and enjoyment of our Work and in compliance at all times with these Terms and with all laws and regulations that apply.
5. In using our services, you agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any content provided to you, whether by adding or removing material from the Work. You will need our prior written permission if you want to use any content from our Work for any other reason. Alterations shall be deemed to include the addition of any illustrations, photographs, videos, sound, text, or computerized effects.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
7. All rights not expressly granted to the client are reserved to Snap Squad, including but not limited to all rights in preliminary materials and all electronic and non-electronic rights. For purposes of the Terms, electronic rights are defined as rights in the digitized form of works that can be encoded, stored, and retrieved from such media as computer disks, CD-ROM, USB, computer databases, network servers, and any other digital format known now or later.
8. All information, data, text, documents, graphics, logos, designs, images, pictures, photographs, videos, podcasts, weblogs, RSS feeds, widgets, embeddable media players, software, interactive features, advertisements or other content, or our services, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights and are owned by or licensed to us or are otherwise used by us as permitted by applicable law or regulation. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any licence or right to use the Materials other than as permitted in these Terms. All such content as listed above and copyrights or trademarks, provided to Snap Squad by clients, is considered to be owned or licensed by the client, and such licence granted to Snap Squad for use, reproduction, and delivery when commissioning for any work.
9.The ownership of work shall remain property of Snap Squad. Snap Squad reserves all reproduction rights, including the right to claim statutory copyright, in the Work. Except as specifically permitted in our client agreements, you undertake not to copy, store in any medium (including on any other website), distribute, transmit, re-transmit, re-publish, broadcast, modify, or show in public any part of our Work without express, written consent of Snap Squad. All approved reproductions shall bear the following copyright notice: Copyright © Snap Squad Visual Marketing Inc. 2017. All rights reserved.
10. All media published on behalf of Snap Squad. on YouTube or any social media avenues or websites operated by Snap Squad. and its officers, employees, or contractors for the purpose of marketing and promotion is subject to being branded by the company. Media files are provided to the client for their own discretion on upload and optimization. All residential video projects are tagged with Snap Squad. Branding in an effort to reduce the cost to the residential real estate market. This branding can however be requested for removal for a fee of $100 per project.
GRANT OF RIGHTS
11. Upon receipt of full payment, Snap Squad. grants to the Client the following rights in the Work: For use online on the Clients website, any social media pages, any property listing websites, and on other promotional avenues specifically targeted towards marketing the said project. The Client may not sell the product, alone or in combination with any other material, unless a transfer of copyright has been issued from Snap Squad.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
12. In the unlikely event that all or some of the photographs, videos, measurements, floor plans, or other works fail to materialize or there is total photographic failure due to reasons beyond Snap Squad's control, the liability of Snap Squad. will be limited to the refund of all money paid towards that portion of the project. If the final product has been delivered to the client for a period of 10 days, Snap Squad. carries no responsibility for the loss of such material from our archive drives. Neither party shall be liable for indirect or consequential losses. In any event, the limit of Snap Squad's liability shall not exceed the Package Price.
13. You accept that Snap Squad, a division of Snap Squad Visual Marketing Inc., a limited liability entity, has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against Snap Squad Inc's officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website or any of the services offered by the company. Snap Squad Visual Marketing Inc. does carry general commercial liability insurance.
14. Jobs outside a 25 kilometer radius, or outside city limits could incur a travel charge. Travel charges are applied at the discretion of Snap Squad, overnight accommodation will be charged to the Client if necessary.
ACT OF GOD
15. Snap Squad will take every care to the performance of this Agreement. But Agreement is subject to Acts of God beyond our control; i.e.Fire or Police action.
16. The Client agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Snap Squad against any and all claims, costs, and expenses, including attorney's fees, due to uses for which no release was requested, uses which exceed the uses allowed pursuant to a release, or uses based on alterations not allowed pursuant to Paragraph 5.
PACKAGE SELECTION, PAYMENT & PRICES
18. Substantial cleaning and staging required prior to photography for unprepared properties will be billed at $150 per hour. (Billed in 15min increments). Additional production on location will also be billed at $275/hr for additional production on location.
19. Parking fees must be covered by the Realtor or booking party. Any charges incurred by the team on site will be added to the invoice for reimbursement. Weekend bookings are subject to a $30 - $75 add-on and are accepted at the discretion of the Snap Squad Team. Matterport 3D hosting fees will apply after the initial free hosting period ends. If you wish to cancel the cloud hosting and have the tour removed from being publicly available online, you must contact our team and receive confirmation of cancellation a minimum of 3 business days before the end of your free hosting period.
20. Prices are subject to change without notice. Please contact us for an updated price list.
21. There will be a maximum of one set of edit requests per video production (if applicable on the selected package). if required by the client. Commercial video projects may have a maximum of three edit requests ((if applicable on the selected package). Additional edit requests will be charged $150 hr (minimum 1 hour)
22. Snap Squad agrees to deliver the final images for residential real estate within 1 business day from session date and time. Videos can take from 3 to 7 business days to complete, and even longer for custom projects; and will be delivered accordingly. Delivery times for other services not listed should be discussed with the Snap Squad office. If the Client requests a specific delivery date, arrangements can be made and a new delivery date shall be agreed upon mutually. Commercial projects require additional business days before delivery, but arrangements can be made if requested by the client, and a new delivery date shall be agreed upon mutually.
23. All information, ie. property description, logo's, contact information, etc must be provided to Snap Squad before the session date to avoid delay of delivery. Failure to provide information, or inadequate communication with the production team for a period of 3 days will result in the project being logged in 'queue'. A $75 fee will be charged to un-log a project. Inadequate communication for 10 days will result in the project being archived. A $150 fee will be charged to unarchive the project. All files are deleted from archives after 6 months.
24. Completed projects must be downloaded by the client within 10 days from delivery date. After this point, the projects can only be un-archived up to 6 months from delivery date, at which point they are deleted and can no longer be recovered. Matterport 3D Capture data is only kept for a period of 15 days from delivery; if modifications are required they must be completed with this period of time. After the 15 day period is up, capture data is deleted.
25. As an affiliate of Snap Squad, you agree to thoroughly read through our website content and familiarize yourself with our services. You represent the Snap Squad brand when speaking to prospective clients, and therefore must do it with the utmost respect, and professionally. You are not an employee of Snap Squad, and acknowledge that you cannot engage any responsibility nor contract any obligation on behalf of Snap Squad under any circumstances.
31. A waiver or any breach of the provisions in this Terms agreement shall not be construed as a continuing waiver of other breaches of the same or other provisions hereof.
32. Snap Squad will not be responsible for any breach in privacy to the client, property owner or business including theft, property invasion or personal information from information collected from any internet means, as there are circumstances which we cannot control. In addition, sharing content on social media platforms are provided for the purposes of enhancing our client's marketing experiences and aiding them in their property or business promotion as well as marketing our services. We are not responsible for information posted on these media platforms.
This statement sets out our policy relating to the collection and use of your personal information.
OUR COMMITMENT TO OUR CLIENTS
Snap Squad, a division of Snap Squad Visual Marketing Inc., is committed to protecting the privacy of all personal information provided to the company in the course of doing business. Any and all information provided to the company is strictly confidential and will not be sold, distributed, or disclosed to any third party or non-affiliated companies. Any information collected will be solely for the purpose of carrying out business services of Snap Squad Visual Marketing Inc. and meet the client's needs.
All personal information is stored in a safe and secure location, accessible by only those who require the information to carry out their responsibilities in the course of providing services to our clients. Personal information such as the name, address, and other contact information of clients may be provided to our photographers / videographers, and likewise information about a photographer may be provided to our clients, strictly for the purpose of providing our digital imagery services to the full capability.
However, Snap Squad Visual Marketing Inc. will not be responsible for the loss of any personal information provided through email or any internet means, as there are circumstances which we cannot control. In addition, any links provided to our client's via marketing guides or sharing content on social media platforms are solely provided for the purposes of enhancing our client's marketing experiences and aiding them in their property or business promotion. We are not responsible for information posted on these websites or media platforms as they are changed at the discretion of the website owners, and we are in no way affiliated with them.